Volteado De Piña, (pineapple upsidedown cake), performance art, 2018. AS220 Artist-in-residence; presented as part of the Queer Latinx Cabaret, on June 15th.
100 questions - Civic TestSample questions:
1. If the president can no longer serve, who becomes President?
the Speaker of the House
the President Pro Tempore
the Vice President
the Secretary of State
2. What is one promise you make when you become a United States citizen?
give up loyalty to other countries
disobey the laws of the United States
never travel outside the United States
not defend the Constitution and laws of the United States
3. The idea of self-goverment is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?
Congress shall make
We the Colonists
We the People
We the British
Images: (From top left.)
- Bed with various items needed for the performance, including
Guatemalan hand woven bands
- Table setup behind the audience inside the Black Box Teather
- Residue of the performance, a table with all the ingridients
to make a pineapple upside down cake
- Audience shot during the performance, picture by Shey Riv
- Iteration #02, Cherries
- Iteration #03, Rodajas de Piña
- Iteration #04, Caña de Azucar