Artist in Residency
Volteado De Piña - Pineapple
Volteado De Piña - pineapple upsidedown cake, performance art, 2018.
AS220 Artist-in-residence; presented as part of the Queer Latinx Cabaret, on June 15th.
100 questions - Civic Test
1. If the president can no longer serve, who becomes President?
The Speaker of the House
The President Pro Tempore
The Vice President
The Secretary of State
- Give up loyalty to other countries
- Disobey the laws of the United States
- Never travel outside the United States
- Not defend the Constitution and laws of the United States
Congress shall make
- We the Colonists
- We the People
- We the British
Images: 1. A220 Residency - with various items needed for the performance, including Guatemalan hand woven bands 2. Table setup behind the audience inside the Black Box Teathe 3. Residue of the performance, a table with all the ingridients to make a pineapple upside down cake 4. Audience shot during the performance, picture by Shey Riv 5. Iteration #02, Cherries 6. Iteration #03, Rodajas de Piña
7. Iteration #04, Caña de Azucar